Lord Percy’s Regiment of Foot
|Active||1643 to 1645|
|Conflicts||First Civil War|
|Field Armies||Oxford 1643-4|
Later Colonel William Murray's Regiment of Foot
Royalist regiment of foot from the North serving with the Oxford Army
- August to September: Siege of Gloucester
- September: First Battle of Newbury
- October: Occupation of Newport Pagnell
- March: Battle of Cheriton?
- June: Battle of Cropredy Bridge
- August: Battle of Lostwithiel, Percy dismissed
- October: Second Battle of Newbury
- May: Storm of Leicester
- June: Battle of Naseby
Coats, Flags and Equipment
Percy's were noted as dressed in white coats in February 1644 and carried white flags differenced by crescents in April 1644. The colour of the crescents is unclear, but likely blue 2).
Colonel William Murray
A Scots soldier and associate of Prince Rupert.